Face to Face Interview and Assessment Centre Information
Expert of Security/Technical Security Consultant
1. Welcome Presentation
3. Technical Assessments
4. Group Exercises
6. Wrap up and close
It is important to read and understand the requirements of this event, so you are prepared for the day.
- The day will run from 0900 to 1700 and you are required to be present for the whole day.
- The dress code is smart casual.
- We will provide coffee / tea, water, and lunch throughout the day.
- There is complimentary parking available opposite the venue and if you are arriving by train the closest station is Meldreth and is 1.5 miles away.
You will need to:
– Arrive promptly for the start time, if you are running late, you must inform us at the earliest opportunity.
– Bring ID, we need to check you against a picture so a driving licence or passport please.
You will be assessed via a series of exercises that will require you to have a laptop.
- Please ensure it isn’t a netbook or Chromebook as we are unable to run what we need to on these types of laptops.
- If you are running Windows, it must be 10 or later, if you have a Mac, it must be no older than 4 years old.
- You must have full local admin rights on the device.
Please advise of any dietary requirements so these can be catered for on the day.
If you have any problems or need assistance before the day, please contact email@example.com
If you require assistance on the day, please contact either 07498 409330 or 07714263386